Title: Workforce Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for company- wide Workforce Management (WFM) for inbound programs at multiple locations, with a focus on maximizing program profitability as well as meeting client WFM KPI targets. Ensure that optimum service levels are achieved on a monthly, daily and intra-day basis
B: MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 1. Oversee the intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to achieve service levels at multiple locations. Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives.
- 2. Maintains and provides accurate Workforce reporting and analysis as scheduled ( intraday, daily, weekly, monthly) to all internal and external stakeholders.
- 3. Provide “crisis management” as required by both reactive and proactive resolutions related to internal and client needs; escalates concerns if needed.
- 4. Facilitates communication & organizational adherence to all company and departmental policies.
- 5. Maintains an expert knowledge of call center computer applications, manual work methods, the Automatic Call Distributor, Verint Blue Pumpkin, Aspect eWFM applications and all other supporting technology. Oversee the setup and utilization of WFM software.
- 6. Maintains – for the purpose of organizational and self-development – a growing knowledge of trends within the direct marketing, business telecommunications, training/development and call center industries.
- 7. Analyzes historical and projected contact center and team member performance statistics. Communicates forecasts and schedules to leadership and supervisory teams. Manages long-term forecast and leads monthly review sessions with the leadership team.
- 8. Partners with the Center IB operations teams to ensure real time management of resources to maximize revenue and program performance.
- 9. Handle other duties as assigned.
C. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
No. of Subordinates:
Subordinate Title(s): Workforce Coordinator/Analyst
Internal Contacts: Corporate Executive team, Account Managers, Site Directors, Program Managers, Team Supervisors, Team Leads, Call Center Agents, Clients, Vendors
D. MINIMUM/PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Call Center Program Management experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Call Center Workforce Management Experience
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
- Advanced MS-Excel skills.
- Verint Blue Pumpkin, Aspect eWFM
- Proficiency with call center technology
- Organization & Time Management skills
Must be able to weekends, variable schedules as necessary.
E. PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Call Center environment