Training Specialist - Call Center
"If You Want a Bright Future... ServiCom is the Place To Be!"
ServiCom is looking for Trainers to promote and help achieve customer excellence by providing initial training for program start-ups and training new employees on various client programs.
The Trainer position requires an individual with a track record of strong leadership and the ability to execute and connect with the teams. This results-driven individual also has the ability to effectively manage a training classroom setting, maximizing the results of trainees successfully moving onto the production floor and providing trainees with the skills needed to solve customer problems.
- Train new call center associates by utilizing Company-approved techniques
- Cross-train existing call center associates on established programs
- Assist the operations staff in meeting and surpassing production KPIs established for the shift
- Provide feedback to Program Manager regarding training results
- Provide daily performance reporting on progress of trainees
- Monitor call center associates when training sessions are not scheduled
- Ensure that client is represented professionally, all prospects are treated courteously and presentations conform to Company and client-approved procedures
- Assist Operations staff by answering or following up on specific questions on all programs
- Make constructive recommendations for improving scripts, programs and training techniques
MINIMUM / PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED Equivalency
- Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years training experience
- Call Center experience a plus
ADDITIONAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and presence
- Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Organization & Time Management skills
Training schedules may vary; days, nights, weekends.
Job Type: Full-time