Quality Supervisor – Call Center
ServiCom is hiring for a Quality Supervisor. If you want to work for a group of outstanding professionals apply today with a resume.
"If you want a bright future...ServiCom is the place to be!"
Effectively and efficiently manages Quality Assurance associates and provides guidance and leadership to help achieve program goals and maintain standards. Provide a service within the organization & implement all quality assurance programs which would include but are not limited to quality, sales, customer service & technical support.
1. Assist the Operations department in meeting or surpassing program goals by actively mentoring, coaching and training Quality Assurance staff,
2. Analyze data derived from monitors and surveys to drive results and actions plans from root cause analysis.
3. Collaborate with Operations and Training to create action plans for advisors who do not consistently meet goals.
4. Report outliers, trends, and center stats as it relates to quality to the Quality Manager and/or client.
5. Ensure call center associates operate within the parameters established by the clients’ program requirements.
6. Partner with clients to develop scripts & training programs that will improve training techniques & center results.
7. Evaluate performance & identify development opportunities for direct reports.
8. Ensure the Quality Department follows all company policies and procedures.
9. Ensures compliance with all client processes, guidelines, and regulations.
10. Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
2 yr degree or equivalent work experience
• 2 yrs previous training/ mentoring/ coaching experience (required).
• 2 yrs previous management experience (required).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Required).
• Strong analytical skills (Required)
• Strong presentation skills (Required)
• Ability to develop and coach (Required).
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail (Required)
• Problem solving skills (Required).
Position Type: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt