Data Reporting Specialist
ServiCom is looking for a Data Reporting Specialist!
Do you have experience in Telecommunications, Finance, Business, Professional Services
Broadcasting or Consumer Products?
If you answered yes, this career is for you!!
We offer full benefits, paid time off, and much more.
- Extract and/or compile statistical data from various established databases, sequel tables and resources to create and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad-hoc reports, and summary recaps for management.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources.
- Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus.
- Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies.
- Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions.
- Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies.
- May provide financial reporting, revenue analysis support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and subscriber reporting issue resolution to various departments within the company. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
- Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience or knowledge in subject matter.
- Create databases, forms, tables, spreadsheets, etc. to efficiently and accurately track assigned reports and/or tasks.
- Conversant in database analytical tools, as well as willingness to pick up new skills in this area.
- EXPERT level proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Avaya, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Work with team members to generate and share ideas for best methods of generating reports and recaps that are the most efficient and accurate for reporting/tracking purposes. Offer ideas and feedback to help overall departmental workflow and productivity.
- Cross-train with other team members to cover each other during vacations and absences.
- Establish and maintain familiarity with a large volume of statistical company data and assist in maintaining the integrity and security of the data.
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that incite action.
- Must be an independent, self-motivated individual who encompasses exceptional attention to detail and has the ability to work on various projects, at varying degrees of complexity and accompanying stress, with a dedication to delivering a quality and timely work product.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines, and levels.
- Hands on management in preparing reports to be used by other departments including direct client interface.
- Must create and provide special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Work with business intelligence or other data teams to transition the maintenance of reporting to provide weekly, monthly, and annual report updates, as needed. Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data.
- Extracts data and provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management to ensure that all important issues are addressed fully and appropriately.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes
- Experience working with visualization software a plus. Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future systems enhancements.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- Utilizes analytical skills to perform exploratory analysis, deep dive outlier analysis and anomaly detection.
- Very detail-oriented and understands cross-verification of data.
- Able to remain focused on repetitive or routine tasks.
- Able to remain focused in a fast-paced, highly evolving environment.
- Able to multi-task and easily adapt to changing priorities and/or deadlines
- Able to work independently or in a group to accomplish tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated quick-learner
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills (includes writing formulas to calculate growth, averages, etc...
- Follows policies, standards, practices, and security measures to assure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard the information resources.
- Anticipate requirements, operate with a sense of urgency, and have the ability to adapt to scope and requirement change quickly. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Schedule may fluctuate as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Apply today with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for consideration.
"If you want a bright future..ServiCom is the place to be!"
Job Type: Full-time / Exempt / No relocation available