Title: Financial Business Analyst
Position Type: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Compiles and analyzes production and financial information for the organization. Creates and analyzes weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately. Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management. Performs financial forecasting and prepares annual budget. Tracks all key operational performance and initiatives to quantify and project current and future
- Analyzes production, costs, marketing, human resources and other business functions in order to develop new or modified processes and business strategies.
- Provides technical business/financial assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing process and procedures.
- Maintains and provides accurate operational reporting and analysis.
- Consults with business unit management and personnel to identify and document client contractual needs and objectives (including problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage, formatting and security requirements) vs. current operational set up.
- Develops and communicates forecasts and schedules to leadership.
- Manages long-term forecast and leads monthly review sessions with leadership team.
- Recommends, prepares and effectively administrates operating and capital budgets for assigned organization.
- Oversees the communication & implementation of organizational strategy on behalf of the organization head.
- Maintains an expert knowledge of business applications, manual work methods and all other supporting technology.
- Successfully completes all other duties and projects as assigned.
Reports To: CEO
# of Subordinates: None
Internal Contacts: All functional department heads: Finance, HR, Operations
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in same position in relevant fields; Telecommunications / Call Center industry experience preferred
Licenses / Certifications: None
ADDITIONAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience and current knowledge in Telecommunications and call center concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Requires a degree of creativity and latitude
- Advanced / Expert level proficiency Excel, MS office and Access
- Strong analytical skill
- Advanced proficiency in creating dashboards, templates and scorecards
- P&L forecasting
- Payroll Tracking Systems
- Overhead Cost Management
- Executive reporting
- Excellent communication skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
No relocation provided