Site Manager - Call Center
Site Manager of Operations
Operations / Finance
Overall accountability for the profitability of the assigned programs within the site. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a multi-application, inbound / outbound call center. Accountable for meeting and surpassing both client and company driven performance & quality metrics on a daily basis and for the achievement of the highest level of client and consumer satisfaction. Manages employee engagement, performance & provides coaching & development for direct reports to drive and support ServiCom’s efforts to achieve optimum growth potential by providing superior call center services and maximizing profitability.
- Manages program managers and supervisors to ensure that their teams are performing at or above goals and provides on-going mentoring & coaching to ensure sustained performance.
- Coaches and develops staff and conducts ongoing training sessions to reinforce best practices and procedures.
- Maintains accurate records of team performance scorecards and productivity to establish plans for individual staff development.
- Monitors calls in progress & provides direction that leads to measured performance improvement. Writes performance evaluations for direct reports and identifies training & development opportunities.
- Develop client relationships in order to increase business and positively impact the bottom line of the business unit.
- Analyze trends to proactively present client with solutions and suggestions that both meet ServiCom corporate objectives and assist in program enhancement and growth.
- Partners with Site Director to develop & implement project plans for new programs.
- Tests programs changes prior to placing them into production.
- Manage and assist the support staff in leading the workforce planning process.
- Partners with Director, Account Manager and Workforce Manager to establish staffing requirements for programs that support expected call volume and ratios at any given time.
- Analyzes key metric data daily and makes strategic decisions based upon the results to improve performance.
- Collaborate with the Account Managers for assigned programs to ensure that client directives are met and to communicate any concerns that need to be relayed back to the client for resolution.
- Partners with the leadership team in communicating problems and proactively offers solutions.
- Offers recommendations for improvement on all processes and procedures.
- Provides operational reports and analysis to the Site Director and executive management.
- Provide “crisis management” as required by both reactive and proactive resolutions related to client needs; escalates concerns if needed.
- Responds to questions from Human Resources, Supervisors, Trainers, Quality, IT, Workforce and Customer Service Advisors regarding a variety of operational and personnel related topics.
- Contributes to the staffing & selection process by validating candidate qualifications.
- Conducts client monitoring sessions.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state or provincial employment regulations.
- Identifies service failures or customer concerns and recommends solution options.
- Creates, develops, recommends and implements recognition/incentive programs, designed to encourage performance excellence.
- Maintains an expert knowledge of inbound/outbound computer applications, manual work methods, the Automatic Call Distributor and all other supporting technology.
- Participates in client presentations, assuring their understanding of the ServiCom structure and organizational philosophy.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensures compliance.
- Collaborates with clients to establish performance standards to meet service goals.
- Maintains any/ all certifications required by the clients.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business / Finance or combination of education and equivalent experience.
Call Center Management experience required in similar role
Minimum 5 or more years of inbound/ outbound call center experience required.
Experience with call center applications & technology required
Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Analytical, quantitative and organizational skills
Expert level proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint
Organization & Time Management skills
Thorough hands-on knowledge of managing P&L.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS:
- Normal office / call center environment conditions.